↳ Proud Mary
nickolausbrown As promised! The Kurt-acular closet! #gleecostumes #glee #fashionpacked
nayarivera Love Love Loving this pretty glam by @makeupari and @clydehairgod!!
- The time jump between the Season 5 finale and the Season 6 premiere is only 6 months.
- Rachel (Lea Michele) AND Kurt (Chris Colfer) are leading New Directions. Kurt is earning NYADA credit for his efforts. So, yes, he’s still a student.
- Blaine (Darren Criss) is leading The Warblers at Dalton. I don’t know the circumstances that bring him to Dalton, or whether he is still a NYADA student or not.
- I’m not sure why Rachel is in Ohio either, but we can probably assume she returned home from Los Angeles after her pilot failed.
- Will Schuester (Matt Morrison) is heading up Vocal Adrenaline
- Karofsky (Max Adler) will be Blaine’s new love interest. Max is locked in for at least half a season’s worth of episodes. I am not clear on whether Blaine and Kurt are together or apart when season 6 begins, or whether they break up later. I also don’t know whether Blaine/Karofsky are together in the first episode, or something develops later. I am working to find out answers to these questions.
- There are no definite plans to use the Season 4/5 newbies. HOWEVER they will most likely come back near the end of the season for one or two episodes. I am guessing there will be a big reunion of Glee alumni at series finale time.
- The five new McKinley High kids will be incorporated into the first two episodes to some degree, but their story lines are still being developed.
- I don’t have plot specifics at this time on other characters–Santana (Naya Rivera), Artie (Kevin McHale), Sam (Chord Overstreet) etc. The minute I know something, I’ll post it here.
@Inphenate #inphenatebuddies @madkbrew @chriscolfer
On artists requests: ‘Some artists, like Darren Criss, are chatty. He wants to talk to everyone about everything, so it’s just having bottles of water or tea ready. He’s going to be singing his heart out, so you help make sure his voice is on point after talking to kids for an hour and a half. It’s just making sure they’re comfortable.’
On favorite tour memories: ‘Darren Criss singing the most random songs in the front lounge.’"
@alxanders Hey there @msleamichele Back at it again! So good to see and hear you again today. Stellar as usual! #GleeSeason6